A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Owl Calendar

I couldn't resist taking advantage of this free Owl Calendar again this year.  The best part is you can choose the art for each month.  If I remember correctly there are 44 choices!   


Click on the badge/button and it will take you to the post at My Owl Barn where you too can make your own!


Here are the twelve I chose:

Here is where I keep them, next to the computer (where I spend waaay too much time!).
I enjoy glancing at this sweet owl during the day.

If you love these adorable and sweet owls, go for it and make your own! I used white cardstock I had in my scrapbook stash and my handy dandy printer. 
Easy as pie! Oh yeah, and don't forget it's free!

1 comment:

  1. meg's teacher is OBSSESSED with owls. Therefore, so is meg

    ReplyDelete