A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My New Goodies


Look at what I won!  I entered A Stitch in Time's giveaway and won!  I was in shock.  I enter giveaways on blogs almost everyday and never win, until now that is!

When I opened this box on Friday afternoon it was Christmas morning all over again (and not just because it's Christmas products!)  I found 12x12 paper, 8x8 paper, chipboard pieces, tags of all sizes, rub-ons, envelopes, and goodies from Tim Holtz, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories to name a few.  Marie did such a nice job putting it all together.

I do believe I have enough Christmas themed paper and embellishments to get me through a few years of scrapbooking.  (Because not only do I have all these goodies, remember I also have all of this too.)


I'm off to play with my new goodies.  It's a perfect snowy day to stay inside and play with paper.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Hope you had a good time with your new toys . . . .

    ReplyDelete