this moment - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
inspired by Amanda Soule
using a few words this week:
This weeks moment is about how I felt when I spread out my new (to me) scrapbooking supplies. All given to me by Danielle! (she was purging and I reaped the benefits!)
Lots and lots of gorgeous Christmas paper and embellishments. I have plans, oh my do I have plans. . . . .
Now where to put all this stuff??????????????
P.S. I updated my Super Awesome Stuff links. Check them out if you get the chance.
P.S. I updated my Super Awesome Stuff links. Check them out if you get the chance.
You are so cute! I hope you enjoy it all :)Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteThanks Danielle! You know I appreciate it so very much.
ReplyDelete