A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Sunday, December 4, 2011

LEGO Kids Fest 2011



We stayed overnight in Rocky Hill CT so we would be closer to Hartford.  We heard the last time the Lego Fest was in Hartford people were waiting to get off the highway.  We didn't see that this time, thankfully!

My favorite part was that the kids called the hotel "our apartment".  Love it.


Hagrid!  Amazing.....


SpongeBob, my favorite.  Hey why didn't I get my picture taken with him???




Hogwarts.  What people can do.....



Chewie!





Build a car...








Race it down the track!



Tomorrow I'll share more pictures and activities we participated in.
Have you ever been to a Lego Fest?

3 comments:

  1. WOW, another coincidence: my kiddos were there Sat morning and we have many very similar pictures! They loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jamie, We were there Saturday morning also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we didn't go because I heard it is always a mob scene. Looks like Lego heaven/hell!!

    ReplyDelete