A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snack Bags Complete & A New Project

Snack bag mission complete!


This snack bag tutorial from Wee Wilsons is super simple.  So simple, I was able to make 20 bags in just a few days.  If however you can devote a good half day or you're an experienced sewer, you can probably make as many as I made or more, in much less time.



Pretties for the girl


Arrrr! Pirates for the boys


Of course I had to make some festive ones!
(time to get some Christmas fabric!)





Now for my new project!  I am sooo excited about this one. It's Ali Edwards December Daily.  I have watched, read, coveted, Ali's December Dialy for years.  Years......


I never took the plunge and created one because I always felt it would cost more then I could afford to gather the materials I would need to make it.  However this year, because of Danielle, I have a huge amount of Christmas paper and embellishments and they were free!  Do you see that pile of paper??  Do you see the embellishments?? All of this was given to me out of kindness and generosity.  I am very thankful. 


Today I gathered everything I want to use because I'm off to a scrap night hosted by my friend Lisa, who is also a Creative Memories consultant.  I'm looking forward to dedicating the time to put this all together.  




Ready to scrap!

P.S.  I also will be working on our Advent Calendar, will post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley! Email me off-blog at mommyhungry at gmail dot com and let's see if we surprisingly live in the same town! Best, Jamie

    ReplyDelete