A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Sleepover Party

Not her first sleepover, but her first sleepover Par-tay!  A's birthday is in May as you know, but we always save her party for the summer months because well, there are so many more options for parties; pool parties, camp outs, beach outing etc.  And I know this isn't about me, but I like summer better and I have more energy for such occasions in the warmer months.  
This year A asked for a sleepover party.


Sure things kiddo!


Here is the best part of the entire experience this year; she did everything herself.  Everything! She created and wrote the invitations (which I stupidly did not take a picture of), picked out the decorations, created the menu, chose the paper goods, and the gift bags.  Everything all on her own and she did a pretty darn good job!


The girls were spectacular!  Perfect to say the least.  They were well behaved, I couldn't have been happier and I know the girls had a super good time.


Here's a few shots of:


A's Spa Party















No comments:

Post a Comment