A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, June 10, 2011

Today

I have been featured (is that the right word?) over at Notebook Stories!  (Yes it's a post about my notebook obsession!!)


Nifty's blog entries are all about notebooks and one of my favorite posts she does weekly is Notebook Addict of the Week and this week it's about me!  If you love a good notebook, you will love her blog.  Take a look if you get the chance.


My current notebook, a handmade beauty.






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I found your blog through notebook stories. {great site}:) I hope that you're weekend went great! And also, you have a very nice blog. :)

    XO Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 14, 2011

    That is so adorable! You should sell them at craft fairs etc and on etsy. This would be so cute to give as a gift. I know I would love it and so would Lilliana.

    Thank you for always writing on my blog. I always look forward to reading your comments and it brightens my day to know you are thinking of me and supporting me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I love your writing. Really and truly. xo

    ReplyDelete