A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Peaceful Green

There is trail in town I like to walk for both the exercise and the views.  Lately I've been walking three times a week a total of 5.3 miles a day.  I enjoy it immensely and it's a fantastic feeling knowing I'm getting physical exercise as well as sense of peace.  I've always loved to be in the woods, it's my sanctuary, my other home, my "church".   Nature has always giving me what listening to music, or reading the most amazing book, or what being in a church does for some.   Does this make sense to anyone? 

What's all around me . . . 







What brings you peace?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery, Shelley. That would definitely make for a peaceful walk.

    ReplyDelete