This little munchkin
is 8 years old today.
We started the day with cupcakes at school. We made these:
Rainbow Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
recipe here
They were a huge hit. The kids loved them!!
For dinner tonight she chose cheeseburgers (they are her favorite!) with curly fires, on the deck.
Ice Cream Cake!
What can I say about A? She is a fun, energetic, funny, mischievous and a beautiful little girl whom we love very much. She is growing so big and I'm beginning to miss those days when I held my babies in my arms or did things around the house while they sat on my hip.
Sigh.... Eight. Where does the time go?
OK , enough about my sadness.
A at 8
- Still loves arts and crafts
- Reads all the time, especially before bed
- Writes in a journal
- Has made a lot of new friends this year
- Is becoming more outgoing
- Likes to get her nails painted
- Enjoys going shopping
- Loves to sit with mom or dad on the couch during down time
- Talks A LOT
- Loves to play with J and loves to torture C (good times)
- Enjoys having plans and preparing for them (outings, playing at a friends house, sleepovers etc.)
- Likes to organize her desk (which I find funny and love because I like an organized desk myself!)
- Wants to wear her hair down all the time
- Still prefers comfy clothes over style
- Wants to play outdoors as much as possible
- Still plays dolls and school (which makes me happy because she's still being a little girl!!)
Happy Birthday A!
We love you and wish you many more!
You CRAZY kid!
HB A!! She looks like baby C in that first pic
ReplyDelete