A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbooking Mayhem

This past Saturday I spent the day scrap booking.  It was a Scrapbook Extravaganza at a local hotel.   A three day long event of your choosing.  You could scrap Friday through Sunday, stay overnight or come and go as you pleased.  I went on Saturday for the day with Michelle and Lisa (who was partly running the event).  

Below I present to you all the projects I worked on while there.  None of them are complete but a great start.  What I really need to do now is get some pictures developed to add to these pages and books.  


A mini book kit - a gift from my Uncle for my birthday  about 4 years ago.  

They are sweet and lovely little books.
Book one:


Book 2:


Book 3:




Three Layouts for the kids scrapbooks:
for C's book
for A's book
for J's book
another project I'm working on - will post when complete


What a beautiful mess.  Don't you think?  It means much has gotten done!   It's a good feeling.  But of course I now need to clean up the mess, which is not such a good feeling.  

Where is that maid I keep wishing for??? . UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment