A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Birthday Wish List





I have a BIG birthday coming up in April, yes I am getting as old as dirt.  And because I am getting as old as dirt I think I deserve some presents that I want and would make me really happy.


So here's my birthday wish list.  Selfish isn't it?  I know.  But hey it's my Birthday!!!


My Wish List in no particular order:
hint hint family and friends. hee hee
  • Books - check out my wish list on Amazon
  • A printer that will print beautiful pictures 
  • Software to make my pictures look better 
  • Bread pans so I can continue to make bread but branch out and make different shapes and sizes - here are some I'd love this or this 
  • A Donut Pan.  I really want to make donuts!!
  • A scrapbook binding machine - The Bind It All
  • Two raised planting beds - hint, hint Husband!
  • A scanner 
  • An iPad
  • A really awesome sewing machine with lots of cool features
  • A yarn ball winder like this one- received from my mama!  Yay Mama!
  • Magazine subscriptions would be cool - this one, or this one, or this one
  • Almost any one of these from Esty!
  • Or this owl print





  • Or this 

I sooooo want one of these!

So I can do this to it,


I'm kidding!  I think??

6 comments:

  1. Hey, that's exciting! I hope you enjoy planning things for your birthday--which is so much fun. Some of your books on the wishlist look excellent. Let us know what you end up getting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I am really excited and can't wait. Planning a "very best girl friends only" party for myself. I'll post about in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday!!! have you ever tried gimp for photo editing? it's free (it's what i use!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kendra! I'll have to check out gimp. I have used picnik but I never get the results I'm looking for. It's probably my photography skills and not the programs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, what if a dear friend has already purchased you something "off-list"? Are you going to throw it in the street? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course not! I will love anything you give me!!

    ReplyDelete