A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Holiday 2010


Christmas Eve. So magical, don't you think?

Christmas morning.




Some knitting.  Finally I'm back in the groove.
I'll be back to show you what I've made.  
A snow storm.  Yeah!


Some sewing.  
A draw sting bag to house C's bento box and drink for preschool.
(I am so in love with the vintage inspired fabrics)
Drawing with our new paint pens and colored pencils.  
I'll soon be back to show you what they drew.
I had the kids make napkin rings for our Christmas Day dinner.  
We used paper tubes cut to about one inch.
 We then stuck Christmas and winter themed foam stickers all around them.
I thought they were lovely and inexpensive!  We had everything we needed right here at home.
And sadly we had some sickies.
J is better, thank goodness!  However C is now sick and so is The Husband.
So far it looks like the girls are doing OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment