A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes

It's a new year, and with a new year I thought I'd make some changes to this space I have come to love, to make it feel new again.  I'm loving the look and hope you do too.   


I am in the process of adding new pages but find I am not as computer savvy as I thought I've become.  I'm having some difficulties making these pages work, so please bear with me.  I hope to connect to Tumblr to show you the things that I have come across on-line that I love,  a photo album of sorts.  I also want to share the books and materials I have found to be my favorites while working as an Early Childhood Teacher.  As for Sunday Sweets and Meatless Mondays all future posts  should connect to their respected pages.  


I hope to make this space more user friendly and I would love to connect to more readers.  


I will continue to do some "research" to figure out how to make these new additions work.


I'll be back tomorrow with some words and pictures from our holiday break. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the the new look....can't wait to explore :)

    ReplyDelete