A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Gift-A-Way

I received this super cute stamp set from my friend Lorin last year for a "just because I like you gift".  Lorin is that kind of person, she is always thinking of others and when she sees something you will like she is likely to purchase it for you.  Thank you Lorin for being so thoughtful, always.
That being said, I made these super adorable holiday gift tags with said stamp set for this year.  I had so much fun making them I made more then I can use for many years!  I went a wee bit overboard.


See?? (and that's not all of them! Yikes! Right??)
Anyway if you would like some of these handmade gift tags for your own, leave me a comment and tell me your favorite holiday tradition.  You can also become a follower!


Please keep in mind, Martha Stewart I am not.  The tags are not perfect, A was all over me while I made them and I used the kids colored pencils, but hey they are cute and I made them with love.  Really I did.
Here are some close - ups
There is open space on each tag for writing a To: and From: or other small note.


I made two different tags with this stamp.  As you can see one with the owl standing on the branch the other under it. (this is my favorite)


You will receive 12 tags in a box wrapped up pretty.



This is my first give-away and I'm super nervous!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Shelley....I am Jean's friend, Charlotte. I met (re-met) you on Saturday night at Jean's jewelry party. I love these cute tags!!! My favorite Christmas tradition is cutting down our family tree with my husband and sons. We wait until it snows (so, luckily it snowed today in Southbury) and we trek through the meadow and cut down the perfect tree. We each take turns cutting the trunk a bit. And we take a picture, which usually becomes our Christmas card. Hope I have the opportunity to earn your cards as a "give-away"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte! What a nice tradition. Picking out the tree was one of my favorites as a kid. Have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete