Halloween 2010
"Luke, I am your father."
I am a pretty Ladybug Fairy.
Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can!
Sunday Sweets
Sunday Sweets did not happen on a night when the children will be getting free candy that will send them into a sugar coma.Things I wanted to Mention:
It is the first of November and there was so many things I wanted to blog about in October but never got to because of time and well, pure laziness. I wont bore you with all of them but I do want to mention the two that mean the most.- October 7th was my one year blogaversary! I could not believe it when I saw this date come around. Really? Has it been one year? I have thoroughly enjoyed this blog. I find it to be a wonderful creative outlet, it's a place I can show off my children to friends and family, and although I find it challenging at times and on occasion, a lot of work, I still want to keep it going. I like "meeting" new people on line, I love knowing people are reading my thoughts and when they leave comments. It makes you feel as though you are a part of a larger community than whats right in your backyard.
- October 9th was the one year anniversary of my Memere death. It's hard to believe she's been gone and entire year. We all miss her very much. And although she was gone long before that mentally, at times not knowing who we were or what year it was or even day. She may have thought on occasion it was the 1940's and we were at war, she was home waiting for her love to come back to her. Or when she believed she was a child and wondered why her mother put her in "this school" (the nursing home) . We knew that was not her, but our love never faltered. Whether they are still who they have always been or have lost their mental capability it is still hard when that person you loved with all your heart and soul is gone from this earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment