Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
From this cookbook.
And if you have ever made a Paula Deen recipe then you know it's going to be delicious! What I love best about this recipe is that it calls for three bananas. Most banana bread recipes I have come across have only two bananas. I feel the extra banana makes it super moist and full of tasty banana goodness. This recipe does not call for chocolate chips but we add them anyway!! I think banana bread with chocolate chips is even more delicious than banana bread sans chips!
Smashing the bananas
At this point I lost the boys and it was just me and A. She did all the work from this point on. ( I was there just for guidance) She poured and measured and even cracked the eggs without leaving bits of shell in the egg!
We may have a future chef or baker on our hands.
I always hate baking things in glass. The goodies always get too brown. Does this happen to you? What have you used that works the best for baking??
Luckily the three bananas and the 10 lbs of chocolate chips we put in the batter kept it moist.
As always, super dee-lish-uuuuuusssssss!


No comments:
Post a Comment