So I thought instead of ignoring my dear blog and disappointing all the millions of readers I have, I'd give you some insight into my day. Are you ready?
- The husband wasn't home for dinner so I let the kids eat whatever they wanted. The menu was pizza bagels, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and chocolate chip pancakes. I'm such a good mom. Wouldn't you agree?
- I am in desperate need of some new clothes, so I went shopping this afternoon. And it seems when I got home and took out my loot, I may just have an obsession with cardigans this season.
- I have about 6 LARGE loads of laundry to do and it's so daunting I keep avoiding it with all my heart and soul.
- When all three kids were at school I felt so lost. I didn't know what to do with myself so that's why I went shopping. (Of course I could have done the laundry)
- A starts dance class this Saturday and her shoes, leotard, and tights cost me a #$@*!^*$ fortune.
- My books and other materials came today for my Montessori program. Yay!
- Doing homework with the kids makes me want to pull my eyelashes out one at a time. Why, oh why, must they teach them so differently now? I can't understand a thing they are doing half the time. J actually came home last week and told me his teacher asked all the kids to tell their parents not to help them with cursive writing because we (the parents) learned differently than its being taught today. Are you kidding me??? O.K. fine, that's one less thing I have to do right?? RIGHT?
- I've been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I literally can not walk up the stairs or move my arms more than a few inches around.
- My dog needs a hair cut desperately.
- My kids need hair cuts desperately.
- I love volunteering for Girl Scouts and being a Brownie leader but my, oh my, do I hate doing registrations.
- And the quote of the day comes from J:
J: "Mommy can you run as fast as Daddy?"
Me: "No. Daddy runs faster than me."
J: "Why? Because of your boobies?"
HA!
I wish I could say it was because of my boobies but really it's because I'm short and lazy.
Anyway that's my day in a nutshell. I'm sorry if I bored you to tears and you never want to look at my blog again. But please do come back. I promise things will get better.
hee hee...good post
ReplyDelete