Forget your glasses
In the words of a dear friend, let's call her Renee . . .
Renee was driving to work one morning without her glasses when she spotted a small child near the road. She said to herself "Where is that child's mother? Why is he outside by himself?" As she cautiously gets closer to the child, she realizes it is not a child at all, but a fire hydrant!
People, please, for the health and safety of all of our children and neighborhood fire hydrants, please wear your glasses while driving!

ha! is this person my dear cousin? love the accompaning picture -- perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh Jean yes, yes it is and boy did I laugh!
ReplyDeleteha! she is too much!! good. she needs to slow down and take a breath.
ReplyDeleteOne of my friends made that exact mistake while driving my daughter to school. I stopped carpooling after I heard that. Scary business. Don't people need their glasses to text while they're driving? (Another scary driver to watch out for.)
ReplyDeleteHi Oma,
ReplyDeleteYou are right. Although I did laugh when I first heard the story, I know this is a dangerous situation. And you are also right about the texting, that scares me more then anything, everytime I am driving I see people texting, while they are driving, stopped at lights etc. Scary scary stuff.