I came across these cute little Valentine Paper Bag Scrapbooks while I was visiting The Crafty Crow this morning. (Originally from Rosy-Posy) As you may know, I recently made paper bag scrapbooks with my Daisy troop. They are so very fun to make and a great place to record some memories and pictures. These are so darn cute I'm off to make some today for the kids.
And of course some heart shaped cookies.
(Please try not to get too jealous over my icing skills)
The cookies were made for C's class. They were to have a Valentine's Day party on Wednesday but school was cancelled because of snow. Fortunately school was cancelled the night before so I didn't make them for yesterday. However I did make them last night in case they had school today. Alas, they did not for there was a delay. And if there is a delay, there is no preschool in our town. Next week is winter break so now their party will not take place until February 22nd!!!
What shall I ever do with all these delicious cookies????

No comments:
Post a Comment