Now that beautiful expensive yarn sits in a plastic bag with a pair a needles purchased for this or that special project.
Sorry about the small photo.
It is the only one I could find.
I was immediately attracted to it because it has all these wonderful loops throughout and I thought this would be a perfect project to knit after making blankets and scarves. I was looking to branch out a bit, but remember this was almost a year ago and it was all so very new to me.
Anywho, I tried and I tried and I tried and then decided to let it go. I guess sometimes it is best to put something down and in this case I needed to because I was on the verge of giving up knitting all together. I'm glad I didn't because I do love it so!
Now that I have a little over a year of knitting experience, I will pick this project up again in the near future. But for now I must "attack" my Project Linus blanket. It needs to be done for February 6th!!! Wish me luck!
Anywho, I tried and I tried and I tried and then decided to let it go. I guess sometimes it is best to put something down and in this case I needed to because I was on the verge of giving up knitting all together. I'm glad I didn't because I do love it so!
Now that I have a little over a year of knitting experience, I will pick this project up again in the near future. But for now I must "attack" my Project Linus blanket. It needs to be done for February 6th!!! Wish me luck!
"As God as my witness, as God as my witness, I'll never abandon a project again." O.K. not quite what Scarlet O'Hara said but still fun to say in a southern accent.

No comments:
Post a Comment