A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, January 15, 2010

Knitting Diary Day 4 : : Projects from 2009


Scarves made for A and three of her friends.  Knit using a simple 2 x 2 rib.


My first hat modeled on C but made for my Goddaughter.
This hat is made flat and sewn. The pattern can be found in this book.
However, I believe it is no longer being published.




The sack hat available for free here.  My first knitted project in the round.  I also gave this one to my Goddaughter.


A cute little halter made for A.  This pattern I found in a book designed for children to learn knitting.  See it here.  The yarn I used is delicious. (Sorry, I can't remember the name.)



This hat was made for my friend Lisa's new baby girl.


The second baby blanket using my favorite pattern, the Encore 8 Hour Afghan.
This one was made for The Husbands friend's baby boy.


Yes I am a creature of habit!  It is the third of the same hat!  This one was made for the same baby boy as the blanket above.



The third Encore 8 hour Afghan (did I mention I was a creature of habit?) made for my moms co-worker's baby girl.


This is a kicking bag for a baby. The pattern is free on Ravelry.  Originally it was to be given to the same baby boy mentioned above.  However, I had a wicked hard time completing this project so I still have.  It's waiting for someone to have a boy!

This completes my completed projects from 2009.  There were several other projects started and abandoned!  Those are for another post, because I shake when I think of revisiting them.  EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment