A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knitting Diary Day 1 :: A Scaf for C

A few days ago A asked me if she should wear a scarf as she was getting ready for school.  I of course said yes because it is FREEZING!  She went into her basket of winter accessories and pulled out the scarf I made her when I just began to knit almost one year ago.  We started to discuss how I had made the scarf and several others for her friends.  As we were talking, my littlest one said "My scarf?"  Well what was I supposed to do but say "Of course I'll make you a scarf!"












(Yes, my children ride bikes indoors. -Sigh- )


A simple seed stitch scarf made with yarn I bought almost one year ago and planned to practice making socks with.  Obvously, that didn't happen.  Happily that yarn has now become a scarf for my little C.

Tomorrow - My Knitting Story

No comments:

Post a Comment