O.K., so I have not been alone in over SEVEN YEARS. My youngest son and my little companion is off to preschool. Now mind you, it is not two or three days a week, its FOUR days a week and for three hours a day! I have found myself walking around in circles not knowing which direction to take in my own home. But worst of all and the most disturbing, is I have come to speaking to the people on television. This morning, O.K. brace yourselves, I was watching Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and I had a one way conversation with one of the girls who works at Dash. Now I know you all do not watch Kourtney and Khloe (or you are afraid to admit you do), but Dash is their clothing store. Anywho, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can reclaim my life? I may end up in an institution if I continue on this way.
Oh, S ..... you must TURN OFF THE TV. When you are so lost you must watch Kourtney and Kloe - which by the way is super annoying that all their names are with "K"s -- you must get out!!! Listen to music ... but you won't find any on MTV, so do not try that. Ugh.
ReplyDelete