
Friends are people who will always be there for you. They are there in good times and in bad. They share your truest happiness and feel your deepest pain. Friends are people you have fun with, laugh with, share with, and cry with. This is what friendship means to me
Some people have many friends and some have few. I am one of those people with few friends but my friends are true friends. They are people I want in my life and need in my life. They are what true friendship is all about.
My friend Jean and I have known each other since the first grade. We have shared the past 30 years of our lives together! Michelle and I became friends during our freshman year of high school, where we shared those oh so awkward high school moments. Lisa and I met when our daughters went to preschool together. We often get together to share the ups and downs of motherhood. Lorin is a new friend. She and I met at a playgroup both of ours sons attended. We are both living with a child who has a special need(s).
*(I could say so much more about each of these women but as you know, I have three little chickadees who will not let me do that. I have to get a bowl of goldfish NOW!!!!)
I believe I could not live as completely or as happily without these woman in my life.
And it is my hope, my daughter (and sons) will be greatly influenced by my relationship with these woman. That she (they) will learn it is not the number of friends one has but the quality of those relationship.

awwww! I love you too!!
ReplyDeleteOh, kindred spirit. You are killing me :) tears are a-welling in my eyes!
ReplyDelete