A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, June 10, 2013

Serenity Now

You may not know that I am a huge Seinfeld fan.  Yes it is true.  I can quote most lines and can apply at least one thing a day to a Seinfeld episode.  Hey the show was about "nothing" but people hanging out and living their lives, so it's easy to find something during the day that one has seen on Seinfeld.

Because life has been so out of control and busy these past few weeks, my new mantra is Serenity Now, yes directly from the episode The Serenity Now  when George's father says "Serenity Now" as a relaxation technique.  It's not working as well as I wished.  I should have known since it didn't work for Mr. Constanza either......



As quoted,  Serenity now. Insanity later!

Although I think the insanity is already settling in.......

3 comments:

  1. Loved Seinfeld but am not perhaps as knowledgeable as you. I'm not sure I'd take any life advice from Mr. Constanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did that in reverse order this week. But now I am, indeed, more serene, so I guess it's all good?

    ReplyDelete