A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
Thursday, February 28, 2013
A New Look
This morning as I was reading my favorite blogs while sipping my coffee, I came across this post on How About Orange. Jessica is offering pieces of art which are public domain, as a way to spice up your Facebook timeline. Since I do not have a Facebook account I thought one might look nice as my blog header. I have been trying for years to find or create a header that I love and it never happened, and believe me I tried. Anywho, the one above is perfect. I love the colors and I adore the birds. It's as though the one bird off to the left is the mom and the other three are the babes. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's gorgeous! I saw these on "Orange" this morning and thought they were lovely, but this one is really meant for you, isn't it!?
ReplyDeleteI love it :)
ReplyDelete