I was hoping to show off my niece a lot sooner but poor C came down with the stomach bug.
Needless to say it's been quite a ride! Baby's are a lot of hard work! I had forgotten after all these years. Throw in a sick six year old on day two, a snow day, and whoa! What can you do but sit down with a snugly baby, be surrounded by your family, take some deep breaths, and settle in. Just go with it. Right? Right!
Poor Baby Bee! On her first day she was bombarded by three giant children and the dog! Can you say "Over stimulation"? Of course they are excited to see her and don't quite grasp the concept of "too much of a good thing" for a four month old.
Once my three went to school, she settled right in. She played in the Exersaucer, had some tummy time, I sang her favorite songs, and we played pat-a-cake! We took a trip to the mall where I had to buy her a new toy of course! She also likes to eat, and she poops a lot. I guess I had forgotten how much they poop.
yay! glad you get to leave the house with her!! Enjoy it.
ReplyDelete