A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, November 15, 2012

One of Those Days

"Sigh"  Today was the most stressful I've  had in a long, long, time.  

It started out great! I met my sister at the mall, we shopped, and had coffee.  I like shopping with her because she's honest.  She'll tell me flat out if something looks bad (or good) before I buy it.  I love that!  I'd much rather hear "that does not look good" rather than walk around town looking horrible, especially in saggy ass jeans.  Why can't I find jeans that fit my butt?? 

I got to see and hold the most adorable baby in all the world.  I love her so. I can't help but kiss her and kiss her and kiss her...Oh sorry,  I was saying..

And then all hell broke loose.  It's such a long, drawn out and sucky story.   Let's just say it involves Girl Scouts and money and payments and deadlines.  But let me make it clear, it was not my fault.  

Next year I will be taking care of it myself.  I know that sometimes people may find me overbearing or annoying or whatever one wants to call a person who does not like to give jobs and responsibilities to others.  I often don't delegate because I know I will get it done and done right the first time.  There must be a name for such a person?  Anyway, I was so stressed I was actually shaking.  A friend (who has done this before) helped me get it done.  I'll be able to do it myself next year in a timely manner. 

I am now feeling so much better.  

Phew, some days just suck!

Time for a glass of wine....

3 comments:

  1. If you find a name for that, let me know. We'll start a club and make t-shirts! Hope you enjoyed that well-earned wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I did enjoy that glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Responsible? Conscientious?

    I'm sorry it was such a stressful thing.

    How's your patient? Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete