Houseplants!
It all began when A brought home a baby spider plant from her American Girl Camp this past summer. Every time I look at it, I think how lovely it is. If one little plant can bring such joy, why not a few more? I've made a list of my favorites and now I need to find a good nursery to purchase them from. Sadly, some of the best nurseries in my area have gone out of business. Last week I went to one I had forgotten about, and found out they too are closing. They didn't have one plant in the greenhouse! So sad...
All the images below are from here and are among the top of my wish list.
Creeping Pilea
(this one is by far my favorite)
Haworthias
Sansevieria Spear Plant
Also on my list:
- Rubber plant
- Neon Pathos
- ZZ Plant
- Nerve Plant
- Bamboo Palm
- Snake Plant
- Areca Palm
- Reed Palm
- Weeping Fig
And this???
Also on my wish list!
Oh yes. I will have this.
Do you have houseplants?
Which are among your favorites?
Are there any I should avoid?
Any recommendations on the best way to care for them, beside sun and water?




I am horrible at keeping houseplants alive, but I, too, dream of a little greenhouse window like that!
ReplyDelete