My Little Chickadees
\
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
Pages
Home
Contact Me
My Early Childhood Story + Favorites
Saturday, October 13, 2012
We've Been On Vacation
Can you guess where?
Do you see Mickey?
You got it!
We spent last week at the Mouse House and had a Magical Time!
(I know
C
does not look
so thrilled in this picture, but I promise he had a great time!)
2 comments:
Lisa
October 15, 2012
wow!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Meryl
October 15, 2012
Oh what fun! I have such wonderful memories of Disney as a kid.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow!!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun! I have such wonderful memories of Disney as a kid.
ReplyDelete