My baby lost his first tooth at school yesterday! When he got off the bus he came running towards me, "I lost my tooth today."
Around his neck was a cute little plastic tooth where the crown lifts and his tiny little tooth was inside.
He looks so different and super cute of course.
The tooth fairy left him $5 for his first tooth (she doesn't leave more than a dollar for the rest!) And he wondered why she took the little "tooth box" with her? Oops! The tooth fairy didn't know he wanted to keep it.... soo she placed it under a different pillow this morning once he went off to school. Tonight when I put him to bed I'll "find" it and say, "Oh look! It looks like it must have moved over here while you where sleeping."
Sneaky, sneaky tooth fairy.
Hey, as a mom you gotta do what you gotta do. Right?
I'll be back later with a picture. The kids love to see themselves on my blog so I won't be posting his picture to this post for fear his siblings may tell him my secrets!!!
Yay, Tooth Fairy!
ReplyDelete