A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, September 17, 2012

Today

We are still waiting patiently for the new little one to make her appearance.  Six days overdue!  I have a feeling it will be this week, but one really never knows when babies will be born, do we?  My sister is ready and now we wait for our new addition.  While we've been waiting I've knitted two blankets, picked up some clothes, cute little socks that look like shoes, and two books (which I packed up before taking a picture of them).  I got this one and a high contrast book like this one (could not find the one I purchased on amazon).

I am dying over the cuteness!


Yup!  That's an owl in the pocket!




Now we wait for the call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment