A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, August 16, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge

Day 11: Turning point in your Life

No drawings...
I think the kids had a hard time understanding what a "turning point" in one's life means.  (I tried!!!) Understandable considering they are only 10, 9 and 5.

Day 12:  Most recent accomplishment
 J - Doing flips off the diving board

A - Dance Recital

Day 13: Comic
 J's

C - Drew the symbols for the Avengers


Day 14: favorite Fairytale
 J's - Shrek

C's - Shrek (I just about died when I looked at this.  Adorable!) 

A's- Rapunzel

Day 15: Family Picture
A's (In love..... I may frame this one)

J wrote our names on the paper so I decided to not include it and C didn't feel like drawing.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that last drawing has to be your Christmas card, except that I guess that is favoritism??? Maybe 1 set of cards each of three designs???

    ReplyDelete