Seriously, strep again?
All three kids have had it and one had it twice. That's four cases of strep in this house in less then one month. How The Husband and I have escaped it so far, is beyond me? Although my throat has been "uncomfortable' for many weeks now and I have ignored it. Maybe I should go get it checked out?
Anyway, C has it now and you would never even know. He's happy and playful. I took him to the Dr. this morning for a cough that was sounding a little funky. When she looked in his throat she couldn't believe he hadn't been complaining about it. He hasn't said a word about anything bothering him! What a trooper!
So needless to say, we'll be home again tomorrow taking it easy and I'm keeping my fingers crossed this will be it for awhile.
Please oh please, let this be it!!!!

I thought the saying about March and lions had to do with the weather!!!!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!