A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines for the Chickadees

Today I made these "10 Things I Love About You " envelopes/cards for the little chickadees.  I pretty much copied this one (even the colors) from Monika Wright at I Love It All.  I hate to be a copy cat, but when one sees something they like, want to make, and it's the same day you want to give them as a gift, one must take some short cuts.   Such as copying everything, so one does not have to think too much!



I gave them to the kids when they came home from school. J and A got a kick out of them.  A read C's too/for him.  I decided not to give candy this year or any type of toy/stuffed animal. They have enough of those and between the three of them and their Valentines Day parties, I am sure they have had enough candy and sweets to last the rest of this week!


Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. Where is mine? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I like that idea. It would make a great birthday present, too!

    ReplyDelete