\
Handsome and so very youthful looking!
He is very youthful. Still has a lot of spunk and the Dr.'s tell us he's in great health.
He's the exact color of a Le Mutt stuffed toy dog I had as a child. Very cute!
I just looked up a Le Mutt. Cute! Glad Mogley brought back some fond memories for you.
Oh my, he is so cute! I think this is the first time you posted a pic of him on your blog? I love the name Mogley :)
Thanks Lil. He is very cute and an extremely good dog. I've never done a post about him but I think he's been in a picture here and there.
Oh, I just love him! <3 He is so very handsome :)
Handsome and so very youthful looking!
ReplyDeleteHe is very youthful. Still has a lot of spunk and the Dr.'s tell us he's in great health.
DeleteHe's the exact color of a Le Mutt stuffed toy dog I had as a child. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI just looked up a Le Mutt. Cute! Glad Mogley brought back some fond memories for you.
ReplyDeleteOh my, he is so cute! I think this is the first time you posted a pic of him on your blog? I love the name Mogley :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lil. He is very cute and an extremely good dog. I've never done a post about him but I think he's been in a picture here and there.
DeleteOh, I just love him! <3 He is so very handsome :)
ReplyDelete