A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

That Little Devil

I came down this morning and was going about my usual business when I looked over at the Tupperware container which holds the chocolate chip cookies we made for our advent activity on Sunday.  I noticed it was not properly sealed.  I thought nothing of it and went over to close it.  We need to keep those cookies fresh you know.  


Later on, I was hankering for one of those tasty treats.  I opened the container and lo and behold but what should I find but a cookie with itty, bitty, tiny, bites taken from it.  



 Hmmmm, now who could have done that??

Could it have been this guy?




He says not.  

But alas it was just him and I.  

I know it wasn't me..........

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, could it have been one of those Elves on the Shelf??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie, maybe???? Although C did tell me later that our dog did it.

    ReplyDelete