I practically peed my pants when she wore this home from school!
And now for some Merry Making!
We had a busy weekend putting up our tree and decking the halls. I love this time of year. It brings back all those memories and exciting feelings of my childhood holidays. I'm hoping the kids will have a similar experience when they are grown.
This time we spend together decorating and planning and baking and laughing is how it should be. I wouldn't have it any other way.
P.S. Decorating the tree usually sends me straight over the edge (it's those damn lights!). There is a lot of swearing going on in my head and dirty looks thrown at The Husband but not this year. I approached that tree with love and patience and everything worked out fine. I am thankful and so is The Husband, believe me. Sadly, I don't have a good picture of the tree as of yet.
Candle lit windows (a present from my mommy)
Handmade crafts (this one was made by J)
My Great Grandmothers ceramic tree. One of my favorite things to take out each year.
Still working on my handmade advent calendar. Hope to show that to you soon.
How are you Decking the Halls?
I love your ceramic tree - one of my Areat Aunts had a green one, I always loved it.
ReplyDeleteMy in-laws are extremely quiet also.....I totally love my loud (sometimes obnoxious) family :)
Shelley! "A" looks so stinking cute! You didn't mention your Merry Making with me at our library paaaar-tay?
ReplyDelete