A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
Monday, September 5, 2011
I Love Power!
My family and I have been without power for 9 days and 7 hours. All the credit goes to Hurricane Irene. She was a real joy (insert sarcasm here). Today around 4:40 pm a light went on in the family room and I almost couldn't believe it, it has been so long since anything as turned on in my house! Once we get back into the swing of things I'll be back with a post about how we managed. If you were effected by Irene in anyway, I hope you too faired well.
Labels:
hurricane Irene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the weather damage. I hope yours wasn't too great beyond the extensive power failure. What state are you in?
ReplyDelete