A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Learning to Ride a Bike

Last week C asked us to take his training wheels off.  Hmm, he seems so small and young to ride a two wheeler right?  WRONG!

We took the training wheels off, he got on the bike and rode it straight down the driveway!!!  No holding onto the seat, no running along side for us.

He's fearless!

A too learned the same day.  She is quite proud of herself as are we.  There was a bit more fear in her case as I believe it is because she is older.  Whether it was fear or lack of interest in learning all this time, I can't truly say.  Either way, she can ride now and she has everyday since.

I want a bike now!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment