A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something to Aspire to 2kcbwday6 & Your Knitting Time 2kcbwday7




Something to aspire to.  Is there a pattern or skill you don't yet feel ready to tackle but which you hope to?  Is there a skill or project that makes your mind boggle at the sheer time, dedication, and mastery of the craft?

I still consider myself a beginner so most things continue to frighten me.  I am however getting braver and that's a good thing for I'd still be knitting scarves and baby blankets.  I''m determined to learn how to knit on double pointed needles so I can make socks and cute little toys.  I also want to make more clothes.  I'm not afraid to do these things I just need to find the time, a teacher, and the right yarn.  If you recall I do not have that many local yarn stores to chose from and well, not so much $$ either!  

I do know that as for something that boggles my mind, it is inertia.  I know I will NEVER do it.  Not only does it scare me, I just have no desire to do it.  It's quite lovely but I just have no desire to even try it.  




image found here - Heather Knitz

The last day of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week!!  I had a super fun time doing this and hope to participate again next year.  Thank you Eskimimi for putting it all together!

Your knitting and Crochet Time.  Write about your crafting time.  When, where, alone or with others, etc.

My knitting time takes place at night and on the weekends.  Once the Little's are in bed and I've cleaned up a bit, I'll make a cup of tea, turn on the T.V. and pull out my latest project.  I'll work until bed.  


I'll be in this space very little this week because my last component assignment for my Montessori Teaching Degree is due this week.  I'm almost done!  Yay Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment