A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm So Close


to finishing!
I'll be away from this space until next week.  My FINAL Montessori assignment is due in the next few days and I'll be celebrating my birthday a little early with a mini party here at home this coming weekend.  


I am so thrilled to have completed (almost) this program and have my fingers crossed I will receive my Montessori Teaching Degree.   It was hard work but I loved every minute of it and hope to apply for the Infant/Toddler Program in the future.  


Wish me luck and see you next week.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meryl!

    It is very exciting, thank you Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done, you've almost completed your goal! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete