- My baby is finally better.
- It's been three weeks of some sort of sickness in our home.
- We skipped Sunday Sweets yesterday because we were too busy getting everything done that was ignored while everyone kept getting sick.
- I scrapbooked 5 layouts this weekend between cleaning and catering. Oh you didn't know I was a caterer?? Yes I cater to my children all day long.
- I'm going to a scrapbooking "retreat" of sorts on Saturday with my dear friends Michelle and Lisa, can't wait
- Racking my brain for a great 9 year old boy theme for J's birthday party that we finally scheduled. You may recall his birthday is in January. What do you do for a 9 year old boy that isn't too babyish or to grown up?????
- Today is the first day all three kids will be in school in three weeks!
- I finished my latest journal and now have to pick a new one. This is no small feat. You see, I have two drawers full of blank books! The journal just has to feel right. If you are a journal writer you know what I mean by that.
- A seriously needs a hair cut. I mean seriously.
- I love homemade granola.
- My new love is green tea.
- I read/check approximately 75 blogs a day. It's an addiction! I think I need an intervention!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please help me. . . . .
- I have three knitting WIP and I want to start more!
- I can not wait for warm weather. I really, really can not wait.
- I climb the staircases in my house approximately 3 billion times a day. Really.
- Although I can be sarcastic and have what some would call a dry sense of humor, (read above) I am happy and content. Things are good and I am grateful.
- Thank you for taking the time to visit me.
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
Monday, February 28, 2011
Some Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment