A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Done

with winter!  


I have enjoyed the winter season and the snow . . .    


But then there was more snow and more snow and more snow and more snow . . .  oh I'm sorry I got lost in the terror of all the snow and then my mind started imagining more coming down from the sky and I started shaking.  


I'm better now.


Anyway, like I said I'm done.  I want warm weather.  I want to wear short sleeves and skirts.  I want to wear nothing on my feet and not have my toes freeze off.  I want to go for a walk and feel the warm sun on my skin.  I want to take the kids outside without first having to bundle each of them like a stuffed sausage.  I want to walk the local trails without sinking into mud.  


I want to finally plant that garden that I have been determined to do for years but haven't for so many reasons, one being fear (of failure) and the other because The Husband hasn't put forth the effort to build me my raised beds.  So it looks like I must do it myself.  But I'm scared!!!!  


I would like something like this


image source from here 


or this 
image source here


maybe this??
image source here

I CAN DREAM!




I want Spring with or without my raised beds!


Are you dreaming of spring?

2 comments:

  1. Those raised beds are awesome! I hope you get them this year.

    ReplyDelete