Oh I'm sorry I started dreaming about chocolate. Let's move on, shall we?
I haven't been around because I've been sick the past few days. I'm feeling a little better and am very very thankful I wasn't sick on Saturday when we had our Project Linus event, (post about it tomorrow) which was a great success. I haven't actually had the chance to count how many blankets were made but I am guessing from the sign-in sheet we have around 90 blankets! Not too shabby.
Back to Valentines Day.
Cream filled heart shaped donuts from Nana
I had plans to make the day really special for the kids, I picked up some chocolates, cards, and planned to make a special dinner. I purchased a bunch of valentine themed plates and napkins, heart doilies, and candles etc. My plan was to decorate the table all "pretty like" for dinner. Because I was feeling so yucky I was only able to decorate the table and The Husband made the kids grilled cheese, not what you would envision for a Valentine's Day dinner but the kids liked it. One of the things I was really excited about was giving the kids punch in champagne glasses. Unfortunately because I was on the couch for two days I was unable to purchase what I needed to make the punch. We still used the champagne glasses (plastic ones) and I let them have a splash of soda which we never allow them to have. Thankfully they didn't like it. Phew!
Do you love the knife and A's arm??
Hope your Valentine's was good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment