Not really, but I am a bit frustrated. As some of you may have read several days ago, I wanted to add some new pages to my blog and have posts automatically connect to those pages once they were published, for example, all the posts I do for Sunday Sweets and Meatless Mondays.
My hope was once they were published they would be one click away and you would be able to see all post related to SS and MM and not have to search for them. Well after many days of trying everything I could think of as well as searching all over the world wide web for help, I have come to find you can not do this with Blogger. Ugh! I really wanted this to work but oh well, what can I do?
I chose blogger because it was free and I do like it, but it doesn't do as many wonderfully cool things that other blog hosts do. So for now I will eliminate the pages for Sunday Sweets and Meatless Mondays. Maybe in the future blogger will add this feature. Fingers crossed.
i added a search box to my blog using their widgets - that way someone could run a search and get all of them? sorry i'm not more help!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kendra, I didn't think to do that. It would make my life easier! I wanted to be all fancy but hey sometimes simpler is better. Thanks again for your advice.
ReplyDelete