A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, November 29, 2010

Meatless Mondays, Sunday Sweets, and a Sweet note of Thankfulness

Spaghetti Torte
we used this cookbook again:





The kids sat down and began eating, I even heard J say mmmm and then they saw the spinach!  What's this??  What is it??? Why is it in here??? I don't like this, etc., etc., etc., . . .

I tried to tell them it was herbs in the tomato sauce but they weren't having it.  

I think next time I'll put less spinach in or none at all because I think they would have eaten it if they didn't notice it!!!!

I on the other hand really liked it, but hey I'll eat just about anything.


We skipped Sunday Sweets this week because of the holiday and all the food and cooking and eating and stomach expanding, . . . . . . 

A Thanksgiving Turkey:

A made this I am Thankful for Turkey during Sunday School and I thought it was so sweet.

Just in case you can't read it, it says:

My Family
Food
Church
The Sky and Sun
For My House

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment