A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Sweets


This weekend Sunday Sweets did not happen in the way I envisioned it to.  We had what I like to call, "A weekend from H. E. Double hockey sticks".  It was nonstop parties and extracurricular activities, there was barely any time to sleep!  

Anyway, I didn't want to upset my cute little children so I decided we could make "Ready to Bake" cookies.  You know the kind that you just throw on a cookie sheet and put in the oven. (Thankfully, I had an impulse buy at the grocery store the other morning and picked up a box of Halloween Pumpkin sugar cookies)  


Please don't be disgusted by my cookie sheet.  It really is clean.  I promise.





Voila cookies! They are sweet and it's Sunday! Right????????


No comments:

Post a Comment