Cookie Friday took place on Sunday. I know, I know, I said Cookie Friday was going to take place on Saturday this week. However, when I was gathering the ingredients, I realized we had no eggs! And being as lazy as I am, I decided we'll just make them on Sunday after The Husband goes grocery shopping.
And here they are
Rocky Road Bars
Because they call for nuts we used crushed pretzels to get the crunch and salt. It worked very well and was delicious!
We have just one more Cookie Friday before school starts. The kids and I have had such a great time with this little summer project we've decided to continue on into the school year. But because we will be super busy with school and dance and karate and brownies and baseball . . . we are now going to bake on Sundays. And instead of focusing on just cookies it is now going to be
I hope you'll join us for this culinary adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment