A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, July 26, 2010

Some New Animal Friends

African Dwarf Frogs 




As if it's not enough to have 3 children, a husband and a dog, I now have to worry about 3 frogs.  Good times are had by all including one of the male frogs that has been attached to the back of the female frog, which was supposed to be a male!  

Yes, like I said, good times.  So now 3 children, one husband, one dog , 3 frogs and 1000 frog eggs.  I just might go running down the street screaming my head off before the weeks end.  I ask you, what am I supposed to do with 10,000 frog eggs????????????????

Anyway, the children do like the frogs and have named them, Marly, Brian, and Sean.  I catch them observing the frogs several times a day and they do like feeding them.  After today's orgy, J did say "Wow Mom! Look, the little one is on top of the big one.  That's unusual for frogs."  Not so much J, not so much.

I would like to thank Nana for increasing the size of my family without my having to do any of the work, that is until I have to figure out what to so with the 10 million eggs.  

Thanks NANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment